Thursday 26 August 2010

Day 238 - Mile 234


I am writing this from my living room..... I love that although the summer is going this does mean that a quiet evening in, music on, fairy lights and candles can be enjoyed.

This morning's jog wasn't great. I took my advise from yesterday and put on a hoodie before going out, but became too hot fairly quickly. Jogging is the ONLY time in my life that I would rather be too cold that too hot!

I got half way around, being annoyed at the grey clouds above and the fog that seemed to incubus the skyline, and felt really rather sick. If I hadn't stopped I think I would probably have been sick n the ark - not a good look, even at 630 the morning. So this morning I jogged halfway around the park, and walked the other half, before getting home and going back to bed for 10 mins.

I have felt fine for the rest of the day, so I think it's off with the hoodie and back to being cold for a bit! Oh well.

I am looking into the swim timetable now that Morley baths is open again... hopefully I shall be able to start swimming before work some days!!! I can't wait to be in the water - I miss it!

Today's miserable set of photos are here,

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment