Wednesday 11 August 2010

Day 223 - Mile 217


I was looking at routes last night of jogs in the area, and not liking to jog "there and back" so to speak, I decided to jog to roundabout as a turning point and the come back.... well at least I wasn't stopping and turning around!
It was so very very sunny this morning that it seemed only right to take a picture of the view from the top of Canada Road. It was good to stop as it is quiet a steep hill and really knackers me out. At least today's jog was on the flat once I was up there, and I had the jog down the hill to look forward too.
Jogging past the Cricket Club I was struck by how beautiful the light was through the metal sign - see above picture. More pictures here - not many but a cute painted heart!
Love Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment