Monday 2 August 2010

Day 214 - Mile 205

There has been some question as to whether I would keep up jogging in the morning after the first week..... so here I am, having jogged another mile this morning. It is definitely getting easier and I jogged for longer and walked for less again today. I think doing it every day helps, and I can understand people who get addicted.

The lamp post project seems to be getting further along, with the electrics being put in and the old lamps coming out. Hopefully the chaos that surround the area will come to an end soon!

The park was relatively quiet today, and I noticed the shiny teeny tiny apples coming into fruit on one of the trees. What a lovely sight! More pictures here...

Off to work now, have a good day!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment