Friday 6 August 2010

Day 217 - Mile 208


I struggled to find time yesterday to write the blog. I got up at 6.30am to jog, had a quick shower before leaving to pick my colleague and friend Claire up on the way to work. We are really busy at the moment, so every hour counts.

The jog was great, bright sunshine and a few people out - seems to be more out at 6.30am than 7am! The sun was making long shadows so the pictures generally reflect this! These are uploaded here....

My main problem was that when I went to go to leave my car was blocked in! Sodding neighbours.... I had to knock on the door for 5 mins to get them to wake up and move the car, into the space that had obviously been free since they parked their car, as no one would have been able to get in or out!!!! Ahhhh just what I needed on a day when I needed to leave!

Anyway, enough rage!

Hope you all had a better... and hopefully calmer start to yesterday!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment