Wednesday 4 August 2010

Day 216 - Mile 207

Well another early morning, and 6.30am saw me dragging on my joggers and hoodie as I could hear the rain falling...... actually I had been listening to it for the last half hour trying to decide if I had it in me to go out in it.... and I decided that I shouldn't give up.

Lots more people out this morning, maybe earlier equals busier? I shall do a survey as tomorrow I shall be out at the similar time. Work is busy so it's going to be another early morning.

I had to tie up my hood so that I could jog and not have to keep pulling the hood up to cover my head. All the other people out had coats on, even the dogs!

Strange pictures today..... why was there a football in the middle of the road at 6.45?

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment