Thursday 19 August 2010

Day 231 - Mile 226


A calm peaceful jog I have had this morning. Oddly not many people around today, weird as it's not raining or a horrible day out either?

I decided to take a "trainer eye view" picture this morning when I left the house - poor trainers don't get much of a view! I like doing this at random, you get some amazingly good, and some amazingly crap photos! Today's pictures here...

I was glad for the calm, and spent most of the jog looking at the clouds! I always try to take in what I can when I am out as I know that I'll be sat at my desk, or running around the office all day, and sometimes you can go hours without knowing what is going on outside!

Am going to spend to weekend looking I think.....
No blog tomorrow or jog as I am baby sitting tonight and staying over, so won't get a chance in the morning. But hopefully a nice Bonnie Scotland one at the weekend! Roll on the weekend!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment