Wednesday 18 August 2010

Day 230 - Mile 225


Well things are looking up this morning, the sun is shining which always makes me feel happier with the world. Also jogged a bit of a different route and noticed the above - any ideas? Seems to be a bodge job of one kind or another! And I keep looking at ariels as ours is so rubbish and Trina is being great and getting us quotes!
Jogging this morning was good, light and airy, although the noisy seagulls squawking as I jogged through the park cut through the silence, the rhythm of my steps, and completely grated on me!
Pictures here...
Home and packing as we are off to Edinburgh to see Lovely Gareth and Lawrence now that swim has been cancelled.... will update more with news on the swim when I know more. Maybe we'll transfer to swim in Salford Quays?
Anyway, must dash, washing to hang and cameras to charge!
Love Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment