Wednesday 25 August 2010

Day 237 - Mile 233


Yesterday I didn't jog, I was ultra tired and it was raining so I had an extra 30mins in bed and it was bliss!

This morning, though was a different story. I got up dutifully, and made my way out onto the street! What shock I got when I realised that I probably should have put on a hoddie as it was cold! I think after yesterdays rain the general temperature has dropped! Jumpers all the way I think.

It was sunny though so I took advantage of jogging on the side of the road with the sun on and tried to avoid the shadows! As I jogged through the park though my fears were confirmed.... we are on the cusp of Autumn and some of the leaves have started to turn! I am going to try not to get too sad about the end of the summer and embrace the autumn! I wonder how long I will keep running in the mornings! Will definitely have to get some weekend miles in to catch up and get ahead I think! Se some pictures here...

Hope you are all having a nice day,

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment