Saturday 14 August 2010

Day 225 - Mile 219


Friday was a days holiday for me!!! I had booked it ages ago so that Helena and I could have a spa day together. I decided to get up at 730 and walk one of my morning jog routes to enable me to take a few more pictures.... and I was on holiday!
It was a bad choice of day to walk rather than jog because as I set off it was raining.... not too badly though so I put up hood up and went out! After about 5 mins or so the rain stopped so it wasn't too bad! I took some pictures that I would normally miss if I was jogging... like the ladybird that sits on the fence, or the rain droplets on a leaf.... see them here...
After getting back to Nat and Chris', feeding the cat, packing up my bits I went home to do some washing and jobs before meeting Helena for lunch. We then went onto Harrogate for Betty's tea and cake, followed by a massage, Jacuzzi, and the Turkish baths - bliss...... what a perfect way to spend a day off!
Love Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment