Tuesday 3 August 2010

Day 215 - Mile 206


The first thing that made me smile this morning was the stray lilly that had come into flower in my front pots this morning. I think it may have been in some compost that I used to top the pots up with last year! What is odder though is that all my white lillies are in fact yellow this year - any my sister in laws have done the same too? Answers on a postcard!

Anyway back to my jog...... I decided to see how far I could jog without needing to stop this morning and it was actually quiet far, I surprised myself. I am obviously getting fitter and my breathing is better, and I feel less like I am going to die when I jog!

When I hit the park is was eerily quiet, not another soul in it at all..... I wondered if the clocks had changed and no-one had told me? Oh well, at least I am not meeting my perfect man while I am looking all hot and sweaty!

Back home for a quick shower and then off to work early to make sure the client got what they waned, when they wanted it...... another early start due tomorrow.....

Not very many picture this morning due to the jogging here....

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment