Friday 6 August 2010

Day 218 - Mile 209


Yet another early morning jog, after a later night at work last night. I am very glad that I decided to jog every morning, because not only is it the only time I am getting to jog, but I am feeling much fitter and am sleeping much better!


2 strange things happened this morning
1 - I seemed to frighten a very suspicious looking cat this morning, it kept hiding around the corner as I jogged and looking back like I had caught it up to no good!
2 - I saw another jogger! I think it may have been a figment of my imagination though, because by the time I had got my camera turned on she had gone! Where to? Who knows?

Anyway! Yet another busy day in the office, not sure when I'll be home, or if I'll be here at the weekend. Just grabbing 5 mins between jobs, waiting on clients to write this! Sometimes I wish I caught the train home so I could do this sort of thing on there! Second thoughts... I love driving!

Picture here....
Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment