Friday 31 December 2010

Day 365 - Miles 362-363


7.30 am! I haven't seen that time for a while now! My alarm went off and I had to jump out of bed to get 2 miles in before coming to work. It wasn't too cold... well it's all relative I suppose!

I headed down Coal Hill Lane and was surprised at the fact the there was some builder already doing work and office lights going on..... I headed down to the canal thinking that it was probably still a bit too dark to be walking along the canal but by the time that I got there the sun had brightened up the day a little.

The canal is still frozen and the poor birds are still all congregating outside the Barge pub. I counted 14 swans this morning - amazing to see so many in the same place - I am in complete awe of their beauty even though they scare the crap out of me when they come close!

Back along the road and up the other end of Coal Hill Lane to home. 2 down, 2 to go.....

Pictures here...

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment