Sunday 5 December 2010

Day 339 - Part 2 - Mile 323

These are our grumpy car collision faces!

However.... as you know I am one to make the best of a situation, and as Trina was now stuck at my house, I decided to walk her home and she would drop me back. Well I need some extra miles and I wanted to take pictures of the Christmas lights again this year.

As we teetered and tottered down Coal Hill Lane, the walking was much better when we were on the flat! Both of us had intended to go to the Farsley Lights switch on but Wednesday was blizzard day so we opted to stay in the warm!

I am sure, and so is Trina that lots of the lights are different this year.... whether they buy new ones, or swap with local towns I am not sure! I have to say that I much prefer them this year, especially the Angel outside the church - just beautiful!

To see this years lights click here....

To compare to last years click here...

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment