Monday 27 December 2010

Day 361 - Mile 343-344


Snow! this morning just as I was about to go out for a walk it started to snow, not just a bit but a lot! Ho hum..... on with the wellies, anorak, and woolly hat and off I went!


I went out to have a walk while mum and dad packed all their worldly goods, and Christmas presents into their suitcases before we drove to Manchester for lunchtime.


I headed down to Rodley and along the canal. It was very frosty on the canal still especially as the snow was falling again. I'm not sure I could spend Christmas on a canal boat - brrrrrr!


There was a small piece of water not frozen next to the Barge pub where there seemed to be all the birds in the area - there were about 10 swans amongst others. I walked up through the snicket and to the main road where I saw the picture above - 2 intertwined love hearts in the snow!

A quick walk up the hill home for a cup of coffee! mmmmmmmm

Photos here....

Love Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment