Friday 24 December 2010

Day 358 - Miles 332-333


Happy Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were let out of work early today so I made the most of the sunshine this afternoon. I popped over to see Nat, Chris and Captain. I was a bit excited and nipped into Helena's to borrow Calum's sledge as I haven't done any sledging so far this year!

Nat, Captain and I headed up to the Billing, for a cold walk around the lake and up the hill. I tried to get Nat to have a go on the sledge but he was having none of it! I however, was very excited and had a couple of goes as soon as we came into the main field. It was great - and very fast... I did try to take a picture but it was very blurry!

Captain played fetch, really enjoying the snow as we walked around and up the hill, making friends with any other dogs that he could!

A final go on the sledge for me across the corn field.... a fast but bumpy ride!

See photos here....

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment