Friday 31 December 2010

Day 365 - Mile 364


Well, here I am at work... as I had to come in today I decided that I'd fit a lunchtime walk in. We work right next to the motorway so you have to listen to the cars which is probably the worst bit of the walk.

I chose to look the other way as I walked, across the fields. There is regularly a horse or two in the field, but I couldn't get very close as there was way too much mud! Attached to the field is the most bizarre caravan 'holding pen' for want of a better word! Hundreds of caravans all lined up in neat little rows.... bizarre!

I took a picture of the Nepshaw Lane South sign to prove that I got to the other end and meandered my way back towards work spotting a flat cap that had been left of the fence post... someone obviously has a cold head somewhere! Shame it wasn't in better condition... think I may suit a flat cap? maybe not? See pictures here...

Hope you are all enjoying the last day of 2010 and that you are all ready for tonight's festivities!

The last mile will be tonight on the way to the bar that Trina and I are going out to celebrate the New Year! You may have to wait for the blog until Jan the 1st!

May you have a lovely night and see you in 2011!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment