Friday 8 January 2010

Day 8 - still 8 miles

I have been having a few days of not walking or swimming, however have achieved some pretty exciting stuff.

Firstly, I have set up an email that you can mail me on

365milesin365days@googlemail.com.


Secondly, I have ordered a t-shirt, and cards to advertise my fundraising.


Thirdly, I have signed up to walk 9 miles at Hamsterley Forest on the 25th of April with some friends.

www.macmillan.org.uk/Fundraising/WalkingEvents


Fourthly, a lovely friend introduced me to a website called

http://www.walkjogrun.net/

which is really helping me plot routes for the future, track the miles, so I don't have to fully rely on my pedometer.

Hope you all will contact me to let me know your thoughts and ideas for walks and swims!

Love Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment