Sunday 3 January 2010

Day 3 - Miles 4-5




The last day of the holidays before I go back to work, so I thought I best make use of the good weather and get out and do a couple more miles. It was also a good excuse to catch up with Katrina who had been away skiing!

We started out on the canal at Rodley, and then headed onto the Nature Reserve. It snowed again last night, so there was a light smattering on the canal and on the path, but it wasn't too treacherous. Lots of people were out, seeming to be making the most of the last day of the holidays.

Please see
Day 3 for more pictures


and www.nephroid.com/~iona to donate to the charites that I am embarking on this endurance for

Many thanks for reading and please keep in touch!

Love Iona x

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed catching up with the early miles and am massively impressed by your integration of blogs and Flickr. Put me down for a walk soon - but no jogging, please!

    ReplyDelete