Sunday 10 January 2010

Day 10 - Miles 9-10




This morning, Trina and I set off to Otley Chevin for a stroll to look at the view. It is one of my favourite places to walk in the area, because of the trees and the view out over Pool, Otley and beyond.

We started at the lower car park, and took a stroll down the "tree alley". There were lots of people out walking, with dogs, or with sledges.

We came to the top of the hill, and watched some sledgers. I commented how jealous I was, to a couple of Grandparents, who happily co-erced us into having a go each before continuing on our walk. It was great! Both Trina and I kept veering to the right and crashed into the trees!

There are many gorgous wood sculpture along the way, which I must go back to photograph when they aren't so covered in snow.

We walked back long the edge and admired the snowy view, as far as the eye could see, and I was able to take a picture of one of my favourite trees. I just love the shape of it.

To see more pictures see Day 10

and http://www.nephroid.com/~iona/ to donate to the charities that I am embarking on this endurance for.

Many thanks for reading and please keep in touch!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment