Friday 30 July 2010

Day 211 - Mile 202


Another bright sunny morning, and what is best about today is that I set up my new Ipod docking station, so I am listening to Pete Roe whilst writing this morning! Hurrah for technology!

I decided to jog a bit further this morning and try to jog more and walk less. I have to admit I was a bit more tired when I got home but now after a shower and some orange juice I don't feel any worse!

Short blog today, as I have to get ready for work and then onto a friend's wedding tonight! What a nice way to spend the end of a crazy busy week, can't wait for Sunday which I have officially set aside for a bit of rest! Who knows if the weather's good I may even leave the house!

Have a great weekend when you see it! See the random shots taken this morning here....

Love Iona x


No comments:

Post a Comment