Thursday 29 July 2010

Day 210 - Mile 201

After a lovely visit to the family last night in Manchester, I had yet another late night. I did anticipate that I wouldn't jog this morning, but I woke up at 6.50am so decided to be pro-active rather than lay in bed for the half hour before I would have to get up. In keeping with being organised I even put in a load of washing before I went out, so that I can hang it to dry before I leave for work!

This morning is bright and sunny, the sky is mainly blue with some gorgeous cloud formations. I decided to jog yesterdays route but the other way around to see what a difference it made - initially I was a bit put off as I have to climb a bit of a hill first, but after that it was all good. Lots more people out this morning, but then doesn't the sun do that to people!


A few pictures this morning here....


Have a good day!

Love Iona


No comments:

Post a Comment