Tuesday 27 July 2010

Day 208 - Mile 199


So, I made a decision before the weekend, that I was going to get up early an do a mile - jogging and walking - each morning before walk to increase my stamina, fitness, and to keep my miles up! Work is very busy at the moment and all I want to do when I get home is collapse!

I haven't been jogging since I was in New Zealand, and have eaten really quite a lot of cake (even by my standards), I thought it was best to get back to it.

Alarm set for 6.30am, I jumped out of bed and got into my jogging gear, and was out of the house by 6.40am. There are lots of streetlamps being put in and taken out so I had to just judge how far I wanted to jog and walk..... about 50/50 I think.

So with people coming home from work, people leaving for work and dog walkers I jogged a miles from my house, up around the park and back through the estate.

Back home for a quick shower, some breakfast, and uploading the pictures before I go to work!
See here....

Hope you all have a happy Tuesday.... tune in tomorrow to see if I manage more than one morning!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment