Thursday 25 February 2010

Day 56 - Mile 36


Helena and I planned to go on our run this week, and I was pleased to be able to give my new camera a trip out. We didn't realise just how much it was raining when we set out, so I was glad that we had put our hoodies on!

It was dark by the time we had got changed, settled the boys with Daddy for cuddles, and set off. Today's mission was to jog two lamp posts and then walk one. I did feel like I was pushing myself, but it still didn't seem as bad as it had the first time we ran, only just over a week ago!

Helena jogged on at one point, but I carried on walking and jogging. I did make sure that I was jogging when 2 other jogger came past though - you have to show willing! It was cold and wet, as proof I took a picture in the rain with the waterproof camera.

Back home for yummy pasta and chicken made by Helena's husband Graeme, and some play time with the boys.

For today's pictures see Day 56.

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment