Wednesday 24 February 2010

Day 55 - Mile 34



This lunchtime saw me round up a few troops for a quick walk down the lane at work and back to try out my new camera that arrived in the post.

Did I mention that I was buying a new waterproof camera? It's a Fujifilm Z33 Black Slim 20mm Waterproof Digital Camera - and is waterproof up to 3m. I wanted one that looked like a normal point-and-shoot camera so that I can use it for jogs and places that I wouldn't want to take my Canon.

Joan, Kate, Bec and I headed down the track to satisfy my need to try it out, and to get a mile in. It's not the most exciting of walks as we work on an industrial estate near the motorway, but there was still snow on the ground, so the fields looks pretty, even if the road was slushy!

Joan and Kate often walk on a lunchtime and marched off, while Bec and I were striding to keep up and talking photography v's paintings, subjectivity and objectivity! I managed to get a few good shots, even if Joan thinks I am crackers for taking photo's of rust because I think it looks nice!

I'll post the photos later when I get home and see what quality the photos are like, but so far, what I have seen looks good, the camera is easy to use and amazingly small.

Off to the pool with Mandi later, so another mile before the day is over,

Love Iona x

365milesin365days@gogglemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment