Saturday 20 February 2010

Day 51 - Mile 33


As the sun was setting after a brilliantly sunny February day, Trina and I set off for the second run of my life! We decided to stick to run one lamp post, walk one lamp post, as we are both still not used to all this exercise. This gave us a chance to catch up on the gossip when we were doing the walking bits too.

I'm still not a runner - by no means - but it was easier than last time and I don't feel quite so knackered as I did on Tuesday. I am even looking forward to running again next week which can't be a bad thing!

We have now both showered and Trina is back here ready for an evening of dinner, wine, and DVD's - and quite possible more gossip.

Hope you have all had as good a day as me!

Love Iona x
Day 51

365milesin365days@gogglemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment