Tuesday 30 November 2010

Day 334 - Mile 317


Brrrrr it's cold! There was more snow last night and it's getting deep!

I tried to get a mile in last night by going swimming. I arrived at 6.05, was told that someone was sick and that they were re-opening the pool at 6.30. So I had a drink and watched them clean up the sick - a odd process. At 6.30 we were told to go home! Ahhh I really wanted to swim! but I called Helena and popped in to see them all so the evening wasn't wasted!

I thought that I'd get out at lunchtime to walk a mile in the snow at work at lunchtime, but completely forgot until it was 3 o'clock - whoops! So I decided to get out and do a mile as soon as I got home.... at least I could walk knowing that I could come home and get warm.

Was really nice to walk in the snow, crunching away under foot with the dog walkers and people coming home from work. I know it may sound odd but I like the cars going slowly... it's odd but true... there is something quite pleasing about it.

The only sad thing about the walk was my wellies now have a hole in each - not leaking yet though so I have time to buy some new ones - hurrah!

A few pictures here...

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment