Sunday 28 November 2010

Day 331 - Mile 314

Well what can I say, what a horrid couple of weeks. I had a dreadful cold and work has been really stressful, so I have been coming home and pretty much collapsing in a heap, before going to bed and starting again the next day.

I was so exited on Saturday, not only because it had snowed, but it was two very good friends of mine's wedding day - Hurrah for the new Mr and Mrs Snodgrass.

I decided to do a quick mile in the morning before getting ready to leave for Derbyshire. I donned my jeans and wellies and headed out in to the cold. It was great!!!!!!! I love the strangely quiet crunch of snow and the way that it seems to make the world fresh and clean! Just what I needed, a bit of peace and calm after another late night at work, and before the weekend's jollities!

Lovely snowy pictures here,

Love Iona x
365milesin365day@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment