Sunday 28 November 2010

Day 332 - Part 2 - Mile 317


After arriving home for about 5 mins I was heading out the door again to go for a snowy wood walk with Nat and Captain the dog! It was a beautiful, really magical walk! I have to thank my folks for my love of this weather - my mum for her giddiness and my dad for teaching me how to drive in the snow!

We crisply walked through the hardening snow and the rustling leaves while Captain found all sorts of new and exciting things to smell, lick and generally get himself tied up in! A few other people were out making the most of the Sunday sun before we all head back to work tomorrow.

I was really pleased to be able to get out with my 'big' camera to take some shots having decided wrongly to take my 'little' camera away for the weekend... I won't make that mistake again! I got some great shots here....... thanks to Nat and Captian for their patience!

Then it was straight off again to the Advent service in Leeds Cathedral - beautiful singing and a beautiful building - quiet a religious weekend for me!

p.s. did I mention I love snow? woooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment