Tuesday 9 November 2010

Day 313 - Mile 304


Monday morning blues meant that I didn't get out of bed until the last possible minute yesterday, hence to walk or jog!

After digging over the compost at the weekend I have pulled a muscle in my leg, so it was a brisk walk this morning rather then a jog! It all started out ok, a bit cold but the rain was holding off! Feeling happy that I had got out of bed, I got into a good stride and was soon at the park........ where the heavens opened and I got very wet for about 5 mins as I crossed the park.

As soon as I had exited the park and was on the main road, the rain had stopped and the wind had dropped, so that the bit before home was nice and walk in comparison!

Will upload the photos later,

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment