Sunday 23 May 2010

Day 141 - Mile 125



Friday was hot!

and what could be better after a hot day at work than diving into a cool pool!!

It was lovely to be heading over to the Aquatics centre after work and before going to a friend's house warming BBQ. The pool was cool and refreshing and reasonably quiet.

Mandi couldn't join me swimming, but she was their in spirit. Last Friday she swam a mile in 37.12 and I wondered how I would fair with no one to push me on. I kept and eye on the time and ended up finishing in 37.45 - must try harder..... :)

The kids training next to me swimming were doing very graceful butterfly lengths as I plodded up and down doing front crawl and breaststroke. I don't know how they do it, I have tried butterfly on several occasions and always end up feeling like I am drowning!

Getting out I felt happy with my time though and headed over to Rob and Nell's for their housewarming BBQ. Lovely to see friends after a few busy days at work.

See the odd set of pictures here...

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment