Wednesday 19 May 2010

Day 139 - Miles 122-24


I am currently sat at my cousin's house, baby sitting for Mae, and writing the blog on their iBook. All the keys are in the wrong place and the format of this blogger is all different - hope it turns out ok!

Tonight, I dashed home from work, got changed, collected Trina, jogged, dropped Trina off, went home, showered, got dressed, ate and them dashed over here to Wortley.

Trina and I jogged from our normal turn around bridge to the bridge in Kirkstall. It was nice to see different scenery, Bramley Fall park and the locks. It was harder to have markers to run to, as there isn't much apart from lovely scenery, but as we got closer to the city, you could really see the way the scenery changed. More and more noise and less and less greenery.

There were some lovely view though as we got towards Kirkstall of the Abbey, the river and the trains that kept passing us. I have a lovely picture of the graffiti that was at the bridge in Kirkstall before we turned around.

On the way back there were lots of dandilion "fairies" flying aorund..... I'm not sure if anyone else calls them fairies.... but in my world they are! (maybe this is my mother coming out in me? can't be a bad thing!)

Keep you eye out for fairies,

Love Iona x

p.s. pictures here...

1 comment:

  1. Nick and Juli Sims21 May 2010 at 18:11

    I think our donations have now caught up with your miles, and I see your miles have nearly caught up with your days. Well done.

    ReplyDelete