Friday 7 May 2010

Day 127 - Mile 112


Mandi and I haven't swam together for a while! Mandi has been religiously going, as she is at the pool due to Louis diving anyway and I have just had such a hectic social life I have been slacking!

I was tasked with counting the lengths, which was good really actually as it meant that I could set the pace. I found it hard to swim after not properly swimming for such a long time, must get to the pool more often. Mandi and I swam a mile and Mandi's daughter Ellie swam..... well I'm not sure how far - maybe 4 lengths!?

With the variety of swimmers at the pool tonight, from the man "paddle steaming" up and down the pool, to the man who seemed to need to use the whole lane to keep going, it was an interesting swim tonight.

I was pleased to be finishing our swim and get up to watch Louis diving. I even managed to get a few sneaky shots! See here!

Not sure what the weekend holds yet, but I hope you have a great time!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to say - I went for a walk last Sunday down in Devon. Pics are on my flickr :)

    How far are you going to drag us all on the 16th? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how are on the 16th, it really depends on Jen and her bump! We may do a bit more and leave her at the pub (odd statement considering her condition), and come back to find her. I think we'll just take it as it comes. Loved your Devon pics (jealous) x

    ReplyDelete