Thursday 29 April 2010

Day 119 - Mile 102


Well, as I had said we was going to jog tonight, even though it was raining, we jogged!

Helena hadn't managed to get out for a jog at the weekend and really wanted to go even though it was raining, and I thought it was best not to give in and stay at home when she went out!

We started jogging our normal jog, but the opposite way round. I think I prefer the jog this way as the hill is a steady hill rather than a short sharp one. It was hard, as my legs ache from yesterday, but each time I go out it is a bit easier.

Every time I get a bit tired I think about why I am doing this challenge and that spurs me on. Just the thought of all the work that Dexter's Wish and Macmillan do, and will do for people makes me jog just that little bit further.

I was very glad to be back at Helena's and in the warm doing stretches!

Pictures here

Not sure when I'll be back out, depends on the bank holiday weather - hope you have a good one!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment