Wednesday 28 April 2010

Day 118 - Miles 99-101


Trina and I had arranged a J-walk (jog and walk) for tonight as we really need to get prepared for the Race for Life that we are doing with Helena. As we are still not the fittest of people, I thought that the canal would be a good place as it is flat, and we could decide how far we want to jog and walk.

The weather is meant to turn tomorrow, so we headed out making the most of the great spring evening. I think the rest of the area had the same idea as the canal was quite busy and we had to keep jumping out of the way of bikes hurtling towards us.

We managed quite well on the 1.5 mile towards the bridge... Trina is better at jogging than me - I just seem to tire easy.... so we chose Iona distances to jog and walk! I am recovering better from my jogging though, and it isn't was hard as it was when I started to jog. I am hopeful that with more practice I will get better.

Lots of lovely things to look at by the canal..... ducks, dogs, swans, blossom, not to mention one rather attractive jogger Trina and I decided was by far the best person we had seen tonight ;o)
See pictures here!


Hoping to jog again tomorrow night with Helena, although my blisters are a bit sore.....

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com


1 comment:

  1. Disappointed - I was hoping to see a photo of the attractive jogger! Well done though, keep it up - it will get easier! Claire x

    ReplyDelete