Sunday 11 April 2010

Day 101 - Miles 70-71


After a very successful weekend of jobs around the house and garden, Trina and I decided that a nice walk would be the perfect way to round off the weekend.

I am currently cat sitting for friends who are in New Zealand, so I am closer to the west of Leeds. We headed out to Otley Chevin, which is only a short drive from here, to re-do a walk which I love and that Trina and I did during the snow.

I expected there to be more people about, but as the sun was dropping in the sky, there were just the tail end of dog walkers, joggers and us! Spring is definitely here, the daffs and buds on the trees are coming out. There were great skies and views today...... a lovely walk!

Pictures here x

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment