Sunday 7 March 2010

Day 66 - still 39 Miles

So, I bet you're wondering why I am writing, not having done any walking, jogging or swimming.

Well, I am ill - again..... I had a bad cough after coming back from the Shetlands and Scotland in January, which lasted about 3 weeks, and just as I was getting over that I have caught the office cold! I don't think they are the same germs that I apparently gave to them, as this is completely different.

So, today was a rest day, and to be honest with you, I have slept for most of the day. On and off between have hot lemon and honey.

I am hoping that resting will make my week at work ok and that I can get back totting up some miles soon, otherwise I'll have to have a big push over the next few months!

Hope you are all warm, happy and germ free!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nick and Juli Sims8 March 2010 at 22:06

    Poor you! Hope your day of rest did the trick. Maybe this will cheer you up: Juli and I have decided to sponsor you a pound a mile for the whole year. We'll keep an eye on your blog, and every time you post details of more miles walked, ran or swam, we'll donate the equivalent in pounds, starting with £39 now to catch up with you. No upper limit, so GET MOVING, GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick and Juli,

    Still feeling grotty, so am having the week off. Will have to make up some miles when I feel better. I have a few event kicking in in April, so hopefully I'll catch up!

    Thanks for the donation promise!

    Love xx

    ReplyDelete