Tuesday 2 March 2010

Day 61 - Mile 39


As I drove home from work, I was looking forward to the nights that I would be able to jog in the light, but tonight was not to be one of those nights.

Helena arrived at my house around 8.30pm to set out on our jog for this week. There was a smattering of snow on the ground this morning and there was still icy remnants around so we had to be careful. Even so we up the "lamppost" jogs to 3 jogs, and 1 walk.

It was hard tonight, but mainly because of the cold it is harder to breathe, and the fact that we hadn't seen each other for a few days so we were trying to talk and jog - something I can't do well yet!

Up the road, around the park and back the other side, took us to our mile tonight. We have been discussing upping the distance but I think I need to concentrate on actually jogging constantly first! Even though I find it hard - much harder than swimming, I do always want to go out again the next day, so it can't be that bad, can it?

Thank you to those who have donated today,

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment