Saturday 16 October 2010

Day 289 - Mile 274


Lots of sleep last night, a morning at work, and a very productive afternoon in the house led me to needing to go out and do some exercise....

I decided to just have a little jog around the park before the sun went down and the light had gone. Bright sunshine hit me as I left the house, and stayed with me all the way round. It has been a funny weather day today, and the clouds tonight kind of describe it. From light fluffy white clouds, to deep dark oppressive grey clouds! Made for something nice to look at whilst I was jogging.

There were also another of interesting things in the park today..... a firework that never left the ground and some rather cute mushrooms! See the pictures here.....

May I gently remind you that I am doing this for charity and any few pennies that you can spare will go towards two good causes; Dexter's Wish and Macmillian. It was the anniversary of Dexter's leaving his family this week at the tender age of just over a month old, so our love is with them at this hard time. If you have anything you can give it will be gratefully received, I know.

Much love to the Robinson's and to you, Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment