Wednesday 9 June 2010

Day 160 - Mile 142


Mandi and I were both yawning before swimming tonight, so we didn't think we'd be up to much! It was 25m widths tonight as well, so the lanes feel more full, and people generally get on my nerves!

We swam in a busy lane for the first 32 lengths, and then moved over to a lane that had become empty...... it was bliss, like going from a traffic jam to a clear motorway. We were able to pick up the speed a bit too, at least for a short while until other people joined us. Why don't the other people know that Mandi and I like a lane to ourselves..... they are so inconsiderate!!!

We didn't make bad time either after all the to-ing and fro-ing, 38mins and not sure how many seconds.

Some crazy diving from Lois before I headed home, to be greeted by lots of Iris blooms that were just starting to peek through this morning - how lovely. See the pictures here....

Off on my holidays on Friday... I'll try to keep blogging and uploading pictures, but it may be a bit sporadic!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment