Wednesday 1 September 2010

Day 244 - Mile 239


I'm a bit out of synch this week, what with the bank holiday and all, but had to get back to it this morning.

Up and at 'em I headed out just after 630. There was a strange sight as I left the house! A fridge and a bbq in the neighbours garden...... we haven't seen who has moved in yet... but there is definite redecoration going on!

As I headed up the street it was cold and sunny, I spotted the moon still out! Think it's going to be getting darker in the mornings over the next few weeks..... best make the most of the light while I can.

Over the park and the sun was blazing already, I thought it's going to be a hot one.... wish I was on the way to the seaside rather than work - oh well!

Just one last little spot on the way home, a small piece of Yarrow in the grass! See the pictures here!

Love Iona x
365milesin365days@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment